The following items are required and are to be attached in the rater when you request to bind:
1. Estimator – E2Value calculate dwelling replacement cost (located in the web rater – Get a quote and then to the File tab) This data does not transfer over to the quote.
2. Signed application, signed by insured and the Allstate agent as the producer.
3. Deposit required– unless bank pays (Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover, debit, and check) all processed electronically (CHECK # NEEDED FOR ALL CHECKS)
4. Central station alarm certificate (note: local alarm is not a smoke detector), please note credits in proper areas of underwriting section PROOF NEEDED AT TIME OF ISSUANCE
5. Homes built 1921 to 1950, proof of updates is required prior to issuance and can be via a contractors paid invoice or photos of updates
6. Proof of prior (parents policy is proof of prior when moving from parents household, tenants policy, dwelling fire policy etc. New purchase must have insurance proof from wherever one has moved from. The only time we will void the proof of insurance requirement, is when the tenant can provide a valid lease from the landlord).
7. Proof of updates when you are affording renovation credits and when home is built prior to 1950.
8. Flood Zone determination (NO A NOR V ZONES ALLOWED).
Note: all documents are to be scanned and attached into the rater when you request to bind. When you click the request to bind or request exception button, there is a tab there which reads add attachments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Underwriting Guidelines(Right click and Save As)
Homeowner's Home Page